We are seeking to fill a position to support the job duties and responsibilities of the Sunday school principal. The overall objectives for this position are to establish a functional and operational program and to deliver an outstanding, professional and courteous service experience to the ISWV community.
- Support the planning and design of Sunday school services, under direction of the Sunday school admin team and principal.
- Maintain and organize school records, email, and other forms of communications.
- Assist in payroll and bookkeeping.
- Execute special assignments related to job duties as assigned.
- Manage the school calendar, functioning as the primary for communication and contact for meetings and other activities.
- Conduct all duties with confidentiality and the highest standards of Islamic ethics and character.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Pursuance or completion of a High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent command of the English language, including basic composition, grammar, and punctuation.
- Strong computer skills, including navigating the Internet, using programs such as outlook (e- mail, calendar, word-processing) and also knowledge in using spreadsheets.
- Competence in operating standard office machines such as printer, copier, and scanner.
- Advanced interpersonal skills and the capacity to act as a liaison between the Principal and the public.
- Previous administrative and/or office experience (preferred).
The position will be paid at hourly and compensation will be competitive with similar positions.
*Must be legal resident or citizen of the United States of America
ISWV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate due to age, sex, religion, race, color, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by law. Qualified candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.